Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Open Minded

I am trying to keep an open mind and be logical at the same time !! I have a few discussions planned for tomorrow with a few "people" of faith in my social circle. Until I know what His truth is I have to accept that there is a lesson in all of this!!!

Pray God tell us soon...

The news tonight is not good, and the pundits are already badmouthing and stirring the "pot" so to speak. Shall we convict him on the basis if everything that has been said and written, or do we give him the shadow of a doubt and hope he surprises us?

I for one believe that I am NOT an abomination nor a sick pervert of a man who does not deserve God's ear or consideration. I need a few days to mull this over in my head before I get on my soapbox and condemn a man for being alive. There has to be a compromise here, or else the church is in serious trouble.

What is done is done, we cannot turn back time, we do not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it... What are we learning here???

It's ALL about perception and how you approach any person or situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home