Monday, April 11, 2005

Looking for Alaska ( Book Review )

If you have not got a copy of John Green's novel titled "Looking for Alaska" Click this link:
http://www.sparksflyup.com/

I pre-ordered the book well before the release date, and I have been reading a little at a time, seeing that I have had studies and papers due. Last night I took the opportunity to have a marathon reading session and finished the book. I have to say it was a great read. The story takes a turn and surprised me in the end. I enjoyed the book.

There were a few questions you can ask yourself. This one is from page 70 of
"Looking for Alaska."

"What is the most important question human beings must answer? Choose your question wisely, and then examine how Islam, Buddhism, and Christianity attempt to answer it?"
( John Green, Looking for Alaska, 2005)

Then ask yourself this question........ "How do we get out of this Labrynth?"

A great read,
Worth the purchase price
A must read. It's fun, witty, adventurous, sad, and a great coming of age story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home