Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's RAINING again !!!

It is RAINING again today, NO MORE RAIN! NO MORE RAIN !!

Yes, life is a rollercoaster ride. All you can do is put on your hardhat, buckle your seatbelt and make sure there is no loose change in your pockets, get on board and ride, ride, ride.


What does one do on a rainy day like today?

Sleep in!! I did.

I had some really interesting dreams about my grandparents. I saw my grandmother in human form this afternoon. I haven't seen her in this medium before. ( i was dreaming) I was back in her house, and unlike the last visits to her house, it was in color and NOT in black and white. It was a kewl dream, but seeing her freaked me out into screaming. I'm not sure if Peter heard me screaming. There was a hunt for all the money my grandfather hid all over the house, and in the basement. I know we moved the fridge and found a bunch of cash hidden beneath it in the kitchen. ( This was true in life. My grandfatehr hid chunks of money all over the house). It took weeks to find it all. That was that...

I think pigeon is out on a run. He didn't call today. and with his no show last night, i know where he is. I've been down this road before. Sad, but true, addiction is a bitch. It only takes a little trigger to set one off, and in some people's cases they have no strength to defy the "itch." So I wait for a phone call and hope he lives another day. That's all one can do in this situation.

I need to eat, maybe I will write something great later. I am just not in the mood to write at the moment. see ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home