Friday, April 22, 2005

Fridays Feast (April 22)

Here is today's Feast. Let's eat !!

Appetizer

Name something that helps you fall asleep.

PILLS !!!! ha ha ha ha

I usually take a bubble bath at some point before bed. I usually spend an hour or so with a good book, snuggled in my bed at night ( that puts me in the mood) to sleep.

Soup
Who brings out the best in you?

My husband brings out the best in me, that's the correct answer!! I have learned alot about myself in how I take care of him. I have become an "accountable, responsible, concerned" partner.

My best friends bring out the best in me as well. People like Margo, and Ruth and my friends here in town. The people I work with in recovery also bring the best out in me because If I am ay my best, then they will stay clean and sober one day at a time.


Salad
What do you like to do on a rainy day?

If I don't have anything to do on a given rainy day, then Staying warm and cozy in my bed either sleeping or reading a good book is my first choice.

Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...

In our home, we never have enough SEX !!

Dessert
Which shoe do you put on first?

I am right handed, so the left shoe goes on first !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home