Thursday, April 28, 2005

Friday's Feast (29April) Yeah so I am early !!

Friday's Feast, it's early tonight. Let's eat !!!

Appetizer

Which keys do you have on your key chain?

1. Apartment keys
2. Building keys
3. Mail box key
4. Storage locks keys and
5. The key to my pair of handcuffs !!

HA HA HA ( the crowd goes OHHHHH!!! you so nasty !! )

Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

Feb 14th 1991 - I had sex with Brian the barback in the middle of his shift in the electrical room in the back of the Parliament House in Orlando Florida. Just because we wanted to. It was one of the most liberating things I had done up to that point in my life. We got (caught)/singled out in the showlounge afterwards because we were gone for so long. The Drag MC made a spectacle of the 2 boys who just had recent sex at the Club that night on Valentines Night.

It was great, you had to be there!


Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?

Peter - my hubby ! OF COURSE !!

Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

I think I would call it - " Good Eats ! "

Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.

Fad, um, TV wise - We are C.S.I. junkies
Clothing - Well if its baggy and comfy - well you gotta wear it right!
Food - Whatever strikes our palate for that night.
Music - Rob Thomas - Solo Album "ROCKS" (Something to BE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home