Tuesday, April 19, 2005

7:48am musings

I should still be asleep in my bed nice and toasty, alas, I am up with the sun after a choking attack about an hour ago, I've been having this (Morning sickness) lingering since that last round of meds that I was on.... I hate being woken up by the dry heaves, it reminds me of the years I was a raging drunk. YUCK !! After which I was having a hard time breathing, so to try and relax I thought I'd trip the news fantastic and see what I could find for an early morning entry. (that's so out of character) seeing I am on academic vacation for now.

Just after 7am local time, we saw "black smoke" from the Sistene Chapel chimney. I guess They cannot agree that Ratzinger is just NOT the man for the 21st century !!! Thank the Heavens. So we wait for the afternoon session, somewhere between 2 and 4 pm est.

I think I am going to go and attempt to take a trip on my cold comfy pillows. More to come later today.

have a good one !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home