Friday, February 11, 2005

I got this from Tha Goddess (thanx)

1. Your name spelled backwards:

Ymerej

2. Where were your parents born:

Mother: St. John's de Madawaska New Brunswick, (Canada)
Father: New Britian, Ct. (USA)

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer:

Music from Lucas Mire

4. What's your favorite restaurant:

I have 2:

1. Baton Rouge ( Place des Arts )
2. Rueben's ( St. Catherines Street )

5. Last time you swam in a pool:

Years and Years ago

6. Have you ever been in a school play?

Yes

7. How many kids do you want:

Um, 1 would do for me.

8. Type of music you dislike most:

Gangsta Rap

9. Are you registered to vote:

Yes, The NDP (New Democratic Party) Canada

10. Do you have a car:

No, why would I ?? I live in a big city with mass transit

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped:

Yes, and I fell off

12. Ever prank call anybody:

Yes, in Junior High, we used to crank call a man who had a strange name from the phone book.

13. Ever get a parking ticket:

No

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving:

YES, Definitely

15. Furthest place you ever traveled:

Rome, Italy
Zurich, Switzerland
and Kitzbuhel, Austria


16. Do you have a garden:

No

17. What is the size of your bed:

Full

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem:

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.


19. Bath or shower, morning or night:

Morning: Shower
Evening: A bath with my hubby

20. Best movie you have seen in the past 4 months:

I, Robot with Will Smith OH i forgot Definitely THE INCREDIBLES !!!

21. What are the next movies that you want to see:

Hotel Rwanda and the Aviator

22. Chips or popcorn:

Popcorn

23. Have you ever broken any hearts:
today?

no

24. Premarital sex:

Yes

25. Are you a good cook:

YES, girls and boys I can cook and quite well. We watch alot of cooking tv.

26. Orange or Apple Juice:

Apple

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine:

Peter, and we went to Rueben's

28. Favorite type of drink:

Ice Tea ( I don't drink alcohol )

29. Best thing in the world:

Music and SEX

30. Have you ever broken a bone?

Nope

31. Have you ever won a trophy:

Yes I have won awards and trophies as a musician and an athlete

32. What is your favorite board game:

Monopoly

33. What are your dream cars:

I don't dream of cars, ever.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial:

NO

35. Coke or Pepsi:

Coke.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work:

Yes, when I waited tables, and work for food service restaurants
that was the history of my High School career

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy:

My HIV meds this week

38. Who are you going to marry:

I am already married to my hubby Peter

39.Who would you like to meet:

Della Reese, Roma Downey, and John Dye ( they helped me learn to stay alive ) through the tv program Touched by an Angel. That's where Jeremy was born.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight:

Yes, that's how I met Peter

41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex:

A woman's Smile, her poise and the way she dresses

42. Where would you go for a romantic evening?

The Theatre, and a nice dinner

43. How many pairs of shoes do you own:

MANY !! I'm not imelda marcos, but I am close

44. Last song stuck in your head:

City Lights, Lucas Mire

45. Any pets:

Nope

46. Who's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live regular

Gilda Radner, she was my favorite from Old SNL
Today's cast is great. We watch every week

47. Whats one thing you would like to learn:

What God really thinks of Gays and Marriage

48. What do you do when you are bored:

I blog, and I read, then ( i do da nasty )

49. What are 2 things you would want someone to appreciate about you?

1. Just because I am Gay, does not mean I can't think, feel or love

2. That I am a really good man, mentor, partner,friend and parent
( I don't have any children, but I have many "sons")

50. What is something you are grateful for today?

That I woke up this morning, that I am loved, and that I have good friends.
My life is full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home