Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Feast (Feb 4)

Yes, here is your Friday feast ...

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be a champagne cocker spaniel. They are intelligent, fun and if trained well, can do anything. My family had one when i was young. he lived 6 years. His name was Mocha.

Soup What does the color purple make you think of?
LENT !! god dammit I am a Catholic, you see they are in my head !

Salad Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
25 minutes tops.


Main Course How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have 8 cousins and i don't see or speak to any of them.

Dessert Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
( JAA ) Joyful - And - Amusing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home