Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dreams

And I am awake finally, at 5 o'clock in the evening. I needed to sleep again. This has been happening alot more than usual lately. For me that is a sign that my body needs extra time to regenerate ( my borg designation is "One of Many - tertiary adjunct to unimatrix 02" ) !!!

I had another one of my technicolor dreams today. They always come at the end of my regeneration cycles. This time i was working at some center, like a rehab thats what i got because Joanne is my boss at work ( the "drop-in" clinic ) so we must have opened the rehab we have been talking about for a couple of years. What made this dream unique was that we built it in an area with a rushing river, that we spent millions of dollars sculpting from the rocks, there was even a very complicated lock system (akin to water gates in a dam project ) the thing that struck me was that i was alot younger and limber. And i was asked to participate in a gymnastics competition, i guess i was a gymnast in this dream. ( I happened to really fancy the sport of men's and women's gymnastics). It was exciting to be asked to participate and compete. It caught me off guard, and I think that's what made it excitin.

The center was really nice, with private rooms with black marble fixtures, really modern stuff which was evident from what i saw in my minds eye. there was open spaces and bridges over the water and i was leaping and jumping throughout the spaces. "Flight" is a very important component to most of my dreams, the fluidity of movement and ease of travel across wide open spaces. It was quite exhilarating to be quite honest. So that's my latest entry to my "dream journal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home