Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CAN you be FIRED for blogging ???

I just saw a report on ABC news about persons who had blogged about their employers and some had blogged personal/sexual information about themselves, and many of them got fired. And as the report stated, Courts are NOT sympathetic to bloggers in general.

This has happened to Peter and I from his employer as well. They started reading some of my former blog incarnations and tried to screw us over !! YOU Bastards !! I hope you all ROT IN HELL !! Currently we are seeking a judgement against them for harassment and emotional stress. This just goes to show you, you better be fucking careful what you write in open forum. Because you never know who might be reading your blog.

I may blog now about certain people, but I cover my ass in any case. And I use Stat tracker, that data collection program serves me well. I've used it to prove harassment. I know where y'all come from, every single one of ya !

There is nothing sacred online when it comes to web crawlers/spiders and search engines.

BLOGGER BEWARE !!!

If you need to vent, then do it without naming names or giving out classified or confidential secrets. You could be fucked !! and possibly loose your Job.... That not only goes for you people in the United States, that goes for Canadians as well. Fucking nosy bastards will always try to find a way to fuck us over !


What you see here, what you say here, when you leave here let it stay here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home