Friday, January 28, 2005

Todays map "Includes"

Hey boys and girls.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could you be mine !

The cable man came this morning and installed our new 200+ channels Digital TV box. Now we are hitting in the BIG LEAGUES. We have all those great and fantastic channels from all over the world including "Al Jazeera TV." I've never seen tv from that region of the world before. I am always up for education. Did I mention that we got "PRIDE TV" on the digital box.

So after that, I made a call to a friend of mine who works at the Jewish General Hospital and inquired about getting involved with a program called "Hope and Cope." A very incredible office that does care for different kinds of patients will ilnesses like cancer and the likes.

I called the hospital and talked to a woman there and we discussed my work with terminal patients with AIDS and Cancer when I lived in the United States. And she asked what i wanted to do. I told her that I was working on a degree in Religious Studies at Concordia University. And i also told her that i would like to start work in the Palliative Care field. She asked me if I wanted to interview for a position "ON STAFF" at the Palliative Care Center in the hospital. Well, i was excited. I am waiting on a call for the interview. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have the opportunity to talk to the director of the unit. Mia will be pleased. I dropped her an email before writing here.

It's nice to see Marco back in the blog again. Time to step out into the world and become who you were meant to be.

Mikey, I wanna know what plan B is, and when you want to come up to Quebec to go fishing. there's alot for you to do in Quebec. I am sure there are many Canadian Readers who would be willing to help you get "over the border." You'd need a passport or your legal papers. Not a problem either.

We are told that the 2005 Weblog awards site is up, so go click and nominate your favorite blog.
Here is the link: http://2005.bloggies.com/

Peter and I just got home from a "shop till you drop" session at the Mall. We had a couple of gift cards to burn up, and we did. So tonight we will do the bathe and dye jobs. he he he ....

We will see what the rest of the day brings...

Stay tuned to this blog channel for conituning coverage of "Today's Map Includes."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home