Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Quebec Financial Aide SUCKS !!

I am not happy tonight, and I am scrambling to figure out what to do at this point with my University Career. Over the last 4 months, the Quebec financial aid organization has been paying out lump sum checks since August of last year. I never stopped to calculate how much I had been paid out, but, I was following the calculations that were in the computer.

So today I went to Campus looking for my January Check to pay my academic fees for the Winter term 2005. Peter just happened to be waiting for an advisor when I got there, so we double teamed Sylvia when she called him in.

I come to find out that all the money i was due for the entire year had ALREADY been paid out to me prior to Christmas. They purposely did that. Now there is no more money available to me from Quebec for the rest of the 2004-2005 academic school year.

I have written a very "Worded" letter to the office in Quebec City, that will be express mailed off tomorrow.

I have been told from the financial aid office that the Francophone (french) students are getting premier class service, where as the Anglophone (english) students are getting bargain basement service, which is not fair and equal not right to begin with.

I learned today as well that many more students got SCREWED over this year, and some got Overpaid by excessive amounts. What the fuck is wrong with that? Now Peter and I have to shuffle the rest of the cash in the bank and tomorrow I am going to try and get a student line of credit to help pay for the rest of the years tuition.

Like I need another FUCKING headache!!!!!

BEWARE !!! THE QUEBEC GOVERNMENT IS SCREWING MANY MORE STUDENTS OVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home