Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It is UNGODLY Cold !!!

Currently
Observed on: 18 Jan. 2005 at 9:00 PM EST
Clear
Clear
Temp.: -22°C
Pressure: 103.8
kPa
Visibility: 24km
Humidity: 51%
WindChill: -32
DewPoint: -29°C
Wind: WSW15
km/h

It is so UnGodly cold tonight. I was triple layered all day today, and I went to the office today for our Tuesday Noon Meeting, and what was the Topic "Acceptance!" (Is the Key to all my problems). Wow, I needed that today.

Do y'all remember what I said about religion? That IF i ever left Christianity, that my next stop would be Judaism!!! Well, I talked to some friends about where I am right now, religiously. And several of my Jewish "brothers and sisters" said to me, that they saw this coming long ago, but they waited for me to get here, Thank You Jared.

I am seriously considering something that is coming from deep within me. I don't know where, but I am so being led by something that is NOT me. We'll see what happens. I have to talk to the Rabbi at Chabad, then Margo and Linda have told me to check out the Reconstructionist Synagogue. I think i'm going to do that.

There is no harm in asking a question, as Jared tells us.

Did I mention that it was UNGODLY cold out??? My Mp3 player headphone wires froze this afternoon. It was not pretty, Neither is the fact that I have thermal socks on and the heat is running at full blast, and my feet are like ice cubes !!!

So, Jared...Tell me, what should I do next in my quest for truth???

Hey Mikey! Hang in there ok bud !! Yes Stay away from Lifetime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home