Sunday, January 09, 2005

Illuminati - Angels and Demons

Oh My goodness, I finally finished the book this morning. It was quite the read, if you haven't read and Dan Brown, may i suggest you do so. ANGELS and DEMONS was a worth while purchase. Dan is a good writer. I have to admit that it was a page turner. Very enjoyable. After reading The Davinci Code, I was ready for another installment. Not to spoil the plot but, the butler did it, it the conservatory with a candle stick !!! HA HA HA HA

Do you believe in the "Illuminati?" Are they really dead, or do you think that they lie in wait somewhere in Rome? I'd have to go check old Rome maps and stats to see how close to the truth Dan Brown was in this book. I need to go back to Rome actually. I was there in 1987 for a few days. Quite the eternal city. Very beautiful. I went to the Vatican and climbed up the cuppola all the way to the top overlooking the Vatican Gardens below. I don't know if one can do that anymore.

I'm kinda tired, I think I am going to go back and get comfy in my bed and sleep some more.

Stay tuned to this Blog station for further witty, compelling and "snarky life blogging" Hey Mikey!!!! You see below, Mikey made me do it again !!!

Take the quiz, you know you wanna !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home