Friday, January 21, 2005

I borrowed this from lady kaen

1. First name: Jeremy
2. Were you named after anyone?: NOPE I chose my name when i changed it.
3. Do you wish on stars?: Yes, we saw alot of them on the cruise to Mexico
4. When did you last cry?: Um, I don't cry !!! allright dammit, at my wedding I sobbed like a girl.
5. Do you like your handwriting:? Yeah, it's allright, depends on if i'm awake or tired
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? 12" White, Subway Club Sub with Cheddar Cheese
7. What is your birth date:? July 31st
8. What is your most embarrassing CD: I don't have one.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you: Yes, definitely
10. Are you a daredevil: Yes, I'd try anything once
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell:? NO
12. Do looks matter:? Yes, at my age they are.
13. How do you release anger:? I write, Have Sex , eat
14. Where is your second home: This IS my home
15. Do you trust others too easily?: Hmm, that depends on my instincts
16. What was your favourite toy as a child:? I had a BIG BEN (Bear doll) that carried me into grade school.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless: MATH
18. Do you have a journal:?Yes, Duh .... you are reading this aren't you?
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot ? *NOT !!!!!!!!!!*
20. Favourite movie(s)? If you know where to look, then go find out
21. What are your (acceptable) nicknames: Jer.
22. Would you bungee jump:? Yes, I think so. I'm a little freaked at heights
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off:Depends. Most of the time NO.
24. Do you think that you are strong:? Physically - NO, Emotionally - YES
25. What is your favourite ice cream flavour: Strawberry
26. Shoe size:? 8 1/2 - 9 dsepends on the shoe
27. What are your favourite colours:? BLUE
28. What is your least favourite thing about yourself: My aging body
32. What are you listening to right now: A&E Bio on Prince Harry
33. Last thing you ate:?Crock Pot Chicken Recipie I cooked
34. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?: hmm, magenta
35. What is the weather like right now:? FUCKING Cold and Snow
36. Last person you talked to on the phone:? My Best Friend Ricky in Miami
37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex:? Her eyes
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I borrowed it from kaen.
40. Favourite Drink:I don't drink...(sober)
41. Favourite sport: Amateur wrestling, swimming, Figure ice skating
42. Hair Colour:? Preferance by Loreal Number 72, but its alot redder than blond
43. Eye Color?: blue
44. Do you wear contacts:? NO
45. Favourite Food?: Burgers
46. Last Movie:? um, i forget
47. Favourite Day of the Year: My Wedding Day November 20th 2004
48. Scary Movies or Happy Endings:? Is there ever a happy ending ??
49. Summer or winter:? I like the fall, like kaen
50. Hugs or kisses:? BOTH dammit, cause i'm worth it
51. What is Your Favourite Dessert: ? Double trouble Chocolate cake
54. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation: Florida
55. What Books are you Reading?: The World According to Chuck
56. What's on your mouse pad:Um, we do not speak their name.
57. What did you Watch Last Night on TV: Discovery channel
58. Favourite Smells:? um, since I dont smoke pot anymore, um, Obsession by Calvin Klein
59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither - not my era
60. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism:? creationism
61. What's the furthest you've been away from home?: Kitzbuhel, Austria/Rome, Italy
4. Mother's name? Levesque
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake?i didn't have a birthday cake last year
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? See Number 5
7. Pets? Dogs and later on a cat ( white Himalayah)
9 (a) Tattoos? None YET !!!
(b) Body piercing? Yes, P.A. ( you know what that is right??)
10. How much do you love your job - scale of 1 to 10? 10
11. Birthplace? New Britian Conn.
12. Favourite vacation spot? St. Thomas USVI
13. Ever been to Africa? No, But if I could I would go
14. Stolen any traffic signs? um, yes, in high school during a scavenger hunt
16. Croutons or Bacon bits?croutons
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? BMW - Bus, Metro or Walk
18. Red Wine or White Wine: Don't drink......(sober)
19. Favourite Pie:Blueberry
20. Favourite Number? 17
23. Favourite Holiday? Thanksgiving
25. Favourite day of the week?Tuesday
26. Favourite brand of clothing? Um, Gap, Old Navy, I'm not into designers (i'd need money)
28. Favourite Music artist? Lucas Mire
29. Most recently read book? The Real Live Preacher.com
30. Perfume/Cologne? Obsession, by Calvin Klein
32. What do you do to relax? that's personal
34. When was your last hospital visit? March 1999
35. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Wealthy and owning a home with Peter
36. What do you do when you are bored? Jerk off
37. What presents do you enjoy receiving? Anything on my wish list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home