Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday Feast ( January 28,2005 )

Today is Friday, and thanks to my other diners, here is your Friday Feast.


Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

Um, National Geographic, or any kind of Discovery Magazine. I love that stuff.

Soup If you were to suddenly become famous, what would you choose as your stage name?

I would be me, why try to be anyone else. I'm not a drag queen.

Salad What ingredients make an awesome salad? Dressing? Croutons?

Spinach greens, Romaine lettuce, black olives, green olives, croutons, ceasar salad dressing, warm chicken slices, kidney beans.


Main Course What do you like most about your current job?

I work with young people who are trying to get clean and sober. I also work with new diagnosis cases with people with aids. As well, Palliative care families and patients. I love social work. It's an incredibly rewarding experience to help someone heal their lives and also stay alive. There are no real " how to " books, personal experience is better than any book to read.

Dessert Who is your favorite instrumental musician (not a singer)?

um, I think that would have to be Yanni. I like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home