Tuesday, January 04, 2005

DEFEAT

NOTE ** PLEASE SEE CIVIL CODE OF QUEBEC BELOW **






DEFEAT
IS WORSE THAN DEATH,

YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH DEFEAT.

( A wrestlers MANTRA )

I will not be defeated and neither will my HUSBAND


I am FED UP !!! FED UP TO MY LAST GOOD NERVE.

My husband is in pain and upset. After all the work I did over the last 9 months to support him and help him rise from the pit he was in, I will not tolerate seeing him fall apart again. This stress is UNACCEPTIBLE.

There is always a solution!!!!

And if we can stay sober and not drink over this, then there is hope every day.

ONE DAY AT A TIME.....Yes, pray God help us.

LIVE AND LET LIVE..........Well that's a stretch right now

EASY DOES IT........ I am trying

BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I, I could be YOU

THINK, THINK, THINK............ I am trying not to think too much

FIRST THINGS FIRST....... MY SOBRIETY COMES FIRST. The maintennance of my relationship comes second.

God help me.

Defeat is NOT an option.

I have faced greater foes in my life; Death, Suicide, AIDS, Addiction and I am STILL ALIVE.
If you think I am going to balk now, think again.

I don't know what else to do than write. If you can't take the heat, then get out of my fucking kitchen. You don't belong here anyway.

** Note, See Civil Code of Quebec Below **






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home