Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve

And So it has come, the last day of the year. The table is set, the food is in the oven, and the house is cleaned. All the laundry is washed and the carpet is vacuumed. I'm such the "maid." Peter is busy cooking and setting his table for tonights soiree.

As we close this year let us say goodbye to all those men and women who have become thorns in my side. I hope to prune you away never to return.

I have faithful readers. I wish you peace and hope in the new year. As we have seen bloggers have grown into the millions. Let us continue to share, to write and to help all those who need it in the lands worst hit by disaster, war and disease.

My friends in Australia have already celebrated the New Year, as the hours appraoch, Montreal will celebrate along with you. It is raining and miserable here today...

2005 IS OUR year, it will happen this year.

IT'S TRUE I CANNOT ATTEND TO YOU AS I'D LIKE, BUT JUST TRY, JUST TRY TO STAY OUT OF OUR WAY, I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY, AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home